Thanks Otis . Yes  true but considering that the Indexing is via a queue,
there would actually be minimal load on the machine. And we are planning to
replicate this set up via adding more machines when the server reaches
about 80% capacity for adding more cores.

Regards,
Sujatha

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com