Hi there,

I have experienced some problems starting the master server.

Solr4.2 under Tomcat 7 on Centos6.

Configuration :
3 solr instances running on different machines, one shard, 3 cores, 2
replicas, using Zookeeper comes with Solr

The master server A has the following run option: -Dbootstrap_conf=true
-DzkRun -DnumShards=1,
The slave servers B and C have : -DzkHost=masterServerIP:2181

It works well for add/update/delete etc after I start up master and slave
servers in order.

When the master A is up stop/start slave B and C are OK.

When slave B and C are running I couldn't restart master A. Only after I
shutdown B and C then I can start master A.

Is this a feature or bug or something I haven't configure properly?

Thanks advance for your help

Regards,
Patrick