From: Mark Miller [mailto:markrmil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 22/03/2013 06:32
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr 4.2 - Slave Index version is higher than Master

The other odd thing here is that this should not stop replication at all. When
the slave is ahead, it will still have it's index replaced.

- Mark

On Mar 22, 2013, at 1:26 AM, Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working on testing to try and catch what you are seeing here:
>
> - Mark
>
> On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:23 AM, Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Let me know if there is anything else you can add.
>>
>> A test with your setup that index n docs randomly, commits, randomly updates
>> a conf file or not, and then replicates and repeats x times does not seem to
>> fail, even with very high values for n and x. On every replication, the
>> versions are compared.
>>
>> Is there anything else you are putting into this mix?
>>
>> - Mark
>>
>> On Mar 21, 2013, at 11:28 PM, Uomesh <uom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you!!,
>>>
>>> Attached is my master solrconfig.xml. I have few custom handlers which you
>>> might need to remove. In custom handler i have not much code just adding
>>> some custom data for UI.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Umesh
>>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Mark Miller-3 [via Lucene]
>>> <ml-node+s472066n4049933h47@n3.nabou

>>> solrconfig.xml (74K)
>>> <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/attachment/4049934/0/solrconfig.xml>
>>>

>>> --

This email and any attachment to it are confidential.  Unless you are the
intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose either the message or any
information contained in the message. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this email and notify the sender immediately.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender only,
unless otherwise stated.  All copyright in any Capita material in this email is
reserved.

All emails, incoming and outgoing, may be recorded by Capita and monitored for
legitimate business purposes.

Capita exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising or resulting from
the receipt, use or transmission of this email to the fullest extent permitted
by law.