Hi Mrk,

I am replicating below config files but not replicating solrconfig.xml.

confFiles:schema.xml, elevate.xml, stopwords.txt, mapping-FoldToASCII.txt,
mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt, protwords.txt, spellings.txt, synonyms.txt

also strange I am seeing big Gen difference between Master and slave. My
master slave is 2 while Slave is 56. If i do the full import then the Gen
is getting higher then slave one and its replicating. i have more than 30
cores on my solr instance and all are scheduled to replicate on same time.

IndexVersionGenSizeMaster:
1363903243590
2
94 bytes