If you had a high boost on the title with a moderate boost on the inventory
it sounds like you'd get boots first ordered by inventory followed by jeans
ordered by inventory. Because the heavy title boost would move the boots to
the top. You can play with the boost factors to try and get the mix you're
looking for.