On 4/3/2013 1:52 PM, Furkan KAMACI wrote:
> Thanks for your explanation, you explained every thing what I need. Just
> one more question. I see that I can not make it with Solr Cloud, but I can
> do something like that with master-slave replication of Solr. If I use
> master-slave replication of Solr, can I eliminate (filter) something
> (something that is indexed from master) from being a response after
> querying (querying from slaves) ?

I don't understand the question.  I will attempt to give you more
information, but it might not answer your question.  If not, you'll have
to try to improve your question.

Your master and each of that master's slaves will have the same index as
soon as replication is done.  A query on the slave has no idea that the
master exists.

Thanks,
Shawn