Hi Hoss,

we don't use autoCommit and autoSoftCommit.
We don't use openSearcher.
We don't use transaction log.

I can see it in the AdminGUI and with
http://master_host:port/solr/replication?command=indexversion

All files are replicated from master to slave, nothing lost.
It is just that the gen/version differs and breaks our cronjobs which
worked since solr 2.x.
As you mentioned, it seams that the latest commit is fetched.

Strange thing is,
we start with a clean, empty index on master. With all commands we send
a commit=true and, where applicable, an optimze=true.
The master is always in state "optimzed and current" when replicating.

How can it be that the searcher on master is referring to an older commit point
if there is no such point. The logs show _AFTER_ the last optimize has finished
a new searcher is started and the old one is closed.

Also, we have replicateAfter startup, commit and optimize set but the AdminGUI
and replication details only report replicateAfter commit and startup.
Not really an error, but not that what is really set in the config!

Very strange, I will try the patch.

Regards
Bernd