On 10 April 2013 07:28, sdspieg <sdsp...@mail.ru> wrote:
> I am able to run the "java -jar post.jar -help" command which I found here:
> http://docs.lucidworks.com/display/solr/Running+Solr. But now how can I tell
> post to post all pdf files in a certain folder (preferably recursively) to a
> collection? Could anybody please post the exact command for that?
[...]

There are two options:
* I am not familiar with Microsoft Windows, but writing some kind of a batch
  script that recurses down a directory, and posts files to Solr should be easy.
* One could use the Solr DataImportHandler with FileDataSource to handle
   the filesystem traversal, and TikaEntityProcessor to handle the indexing of
   rich content. Please see:
   http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler
   http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TikaEntityProcessor

Regards,