Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:57 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pushing a whole set of pdf-files to solr

I am still struggling with this. I have solr 4.2.1.2013.03.26.08.26.55
installed. So are you telling me that I should somehow install the older
version of that tool that comes with Solr 3.x? Because with the newer
version I get the errors I already mentioned. Now I suppose I may be an
untypical user, as I am running all of this under windows and really just
want to find an easy way to get a whole bunch of files from a local folder
(on my harddrive) into my local version of solr. But so is there really no
easier way of doing this?

-Stephan