On 4/15/2013 8:05 AM, Furkan KAMACI wrote:
My system is as follows: I crawl data with Nutch and send them into
SolrCloud. Users will search at Solr.

What is that CloudSolrServer, should I use it for load balancing or is it
something else different?

It appears that the Solr integration in Nutch currently does not use CloudSolrServer. There is an issue to add it. The mutual dependency on HttpClient is holding it up - Nutch uses HttpClient 3, SolrJ 4.x uses HttpClient 4.

Until that is fixed, a load balancer would be required for full redundancy for updates with SolrCloud. You don't have to use a load balancer for it to work, but if the Solr server that Nutch is using goes down, then indexing will stop unless you reconfigure Nutch or bring the Solr server back up.

Thanks,
Shawn