Hi, can someone explain more details about what model is used to sync docs
between the lead and
replica in the shard?
The model can be push or pull.Supposing I have only one shard that has 1 leader
and 2 replicas,
when the leader receives a update request, does it will scatter the request to
each available and active
replica at first and then processes the request locally at last?In this case if
the replicas are able to catch
up with the leader can I think this is a push model that the leader pushes
updates to it's replicas?

What happens if a replica is behind the leader?Will the replica pull docs from
the leader and keep
a track of the coming updates from the lead in a log(called tlog)?If so when it
complete pulling docs
it will replay updates in the tlog at last?

regards