Thanks again for your answer. If I find any document about such comparisons
that I would like to read.

By the way, is there any advantage for using Lucene instead of anything
else as like that:

Using Lucene is naturally supported at Solr and if I use anything else I
may face with some compatibility problems or communicating issues?