I don't want to bother but I try to understand that part:

"When yo perform a commit in solr you have (for an instant) two versions of
the index. The commit produces new segments (with new documents, new
deletions, etc). After creating these new segments a new index searcher is
created and its caches begin to autowarm. At this point the old index
searcher that you were using is still active receiving requests. After the
new index searcher finishes loading and autowarming the old searcher is
discarded."

So does it mean that when I have multiple Solr servers and a shared index,
I should synchronize the caches at that different machines RAMs?