On 5/20/2013 11:57 PM, Umesh Prasad wrote:
>    I am hitting an OOM error while trying to do an hard commit on one of
> the cores.
>
> Transaction log dir is Empty and DIH shows indexing going on for  13 hrs..
>
> *Indexing since 13h 22m 22s*
> Requests: 5,211,392 (108/s), Fetched: 1,902,792 (40/s), Skipped: 106,853,
> Processed: 1,016,696 (21/s)
> Started: about 13 hours ago

In addition to what Otis requested, can you also provide your dataimport
config file?  If you need to obscure connection details like username,
password, hostname, and port, that would be perfectly OK, but the
overall details from the connection must be intact.

Please use a paste website, like pastie.org, fpaste.org, or whatever
your favorite is, and send us link(s).

Thanks,
Shawn