Hi Shawn,
    Thanks for the advice :). The JVM heap Size usage on indexer machine
has been consistency about 95% (both total and old gen) for past 3 days. It
might have nothing to do with Solr 3.6 Vs solr 4.2 .. Because Solr 3.6
indexer gets restarted once in 2-3  days.
      Will investigate why memory usage is so high on indexer.

--
---
Thanks & Regards