Hi Oussama,

This is explained very nicely on Solr Wiki..
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRelevancyFAQ#index-time_boosts
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateXmlMessages#Optional_attributes_for_.22add.22

All you need to do is something similar to below..

   -

What is not clear from your message is whether you need better scoring or
better sorting. so, additionally, you can consider adding a secondary sort
parameter for the docs having the same score.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#sort

HTH,
Sandeep