On 6/2/2013 8:45 AM, PeriS wrote:
> Ok, so I fixed the issue by providing the pk="" in the entity definition as
> mentioned in
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Using_delta-import_command
>
> I also have a transformer declared for the entity and the DIH during the
> deltaImport doesn't seem to be passing all the fields to the transformer
> (only the primary key) which causes the indexes for other fields not to be
> updated. Any ideas?

Can you provide your dataimport config file?  It may have a name like
db-data-config.xml, but its name is configurable, so I have no way of
knowing what yours is.  If you need sanitize it, change the
username/password/hostname values to something else, don't remove them
entirely.

Depending on what comes out of that, we might also need schema.xml and
solrconfig.xml.

Please use a paste website and give us the URL(s), don't try to include
it in your message.  There is an Apache paste website for use by people
outside the project:  http://apaste.info

Thanks,
Shawn