I did try with din namespace and that didn't seem to make any difference. Since
the PK is a composite in my case, just specifying the bib_id was throwing an
exception stating "could not find the matching pk column" or something to that
effect. Although I realize the use cases for using one or the other strategy,
since in my case I am only updating one row at a time or perhaps 1K at most, I
should be able to use the "all in one query" strategy for the imports rather
than having three separate ones.

Thanks