Dear All
I have a multi-valued field blocked_company_ids in index.

You can think like

1. document1 , blocked_company_ids: 1, 5, 7
2. document2 , blocked_company_ids: 2, 6, 7
3. document3 , blocked_company_ids: 4, 5, 6

and so on .....

If I want to retrieve all the documents  where blocked_company_id does not
contain one particular company id say 5.

So my search result should give me only document2 as document1 and
document3 both contains 5.

To achieve this how fq syntax looks like is it something like below

&fq=blocked_company_ids:-5

I tried like above syntax, but it gives me 0 record.

Can somebody help me with the syntax please, and point me where all syntax
details are given.

Thanks
Kamal
Net Cloud Systems