I wanted to analyze high frequency terms using Solr's Luke request handler
and keep updating the stopwords file for new queries from time to time.
Obviously I have to index all terms whether they belong to stopwords list or
not.

So I configured query analyzer stopwords list but disabled index analyzer
stopwords list, However, it seems like the query would return all records
containing stopwords after this.

Anybody has an idea why this would happen?

ps. I am using Datastax Enterprise 3.0.2 and the solr version is 4.0