Manasi,

Everything hinges on these indexes having similar enough schema that they
can be represented as a union of all the fields from each type, where most
of the searched data is common to all types. If so, you have a few options
for querying them all together... distributed search, creating one large
index and adding a type field, etc.

If, however, your data is heterogeneous enough that the schemas are not
really comparable, you're probably stuck coordinating the results
externally.

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062  | c: +1 917 477 7906

appinions inc.

“The Science of Influence Marketing”

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017