I have solved this problem and able work with CachedSqlEntityProcessor
successfully after a very long struggle.

I tried this on 4.2.

There are still existing bugs it seems:
1. What ever you mention in cacheKey, that field name must in the select
statement explicitly.
2. If I am correct, the field name in cacheKey and in the select statement
are case sensitive.
3. We have ID field in our table, I tried to give cacheKey="ID". But that
got conflicted with the uniqueKey as uniqueKey is also "ID". So I wrote it
as "SELECT ID AS AID,....." and cacheKey="AID"

thanks
Srini