I think what is needed is a Leader that, while being a Leader for its
own Slice in its local Cluster and Collection (I think I'm using all
the latest terminology correctly here), is at the same time a Replica
of its own Leader counterpart in the "Primary Cluster".

Not currently possible, AFAIK.
Or maybe there is a better way?

Otis
--