Thanks a lot for your response. I created a multithreaded program to create
/submit the documents in batch of 100 to Embedded SOLR server but for some
reason it takes more time to index the data when compared with
ConcurrentUpdateeSOLR server. I was under assumption that embedded server
would take less time compared to http calls but not sure why it takes more
time...

Is there a way to speed up the indexing by increasing queue size
etc..(something similar to concurrent update SOLR server)?