Hi,
Ok I will not use Bold text in my queries....

I guess my question is not clear to you....

See what I am doing is, i have a live source say 'A'  and a stored database
say it as 'B'.ok
A and B ,both have title fields in them.Consider A as non-persistent solr
and B as persistent solr.

I have to match the title coming from A to the database B.

Since some title from live source A comes in short form e.g 'med. phys.' and
'phys. fluids'.
But corresponding to these titles my database B have titles 'medical
physics' and 'physics of fluids'.
Since this type of differences occurs and A not able to search there
corresponding titles in B by using 'tokenized' field 'title' with using wild
cards,hence i used Term component first.Which gives me the corresponding
matched title with B.When i got the full title like 'medical physics',i
fetched it from HTML,and then again search it in tokenized field of 'title'
say it 'titlenew'(copy field of title) which brings me result 'medical
physics'.But I am failing to get match of 'phys. fluids' with 'physics of
fluids' as it has stop word in it using [a-z0-9]*.

Hope know u will get my issue...and will help..
thanks..