Hi All,

I have a query regarding the use of wordDelimiterFilterFactory.  My schema
definition for the text field is as follows

        <fieldType name="text" class="solr.TextField"
                        positionIncrementGap="100">
                        <analyzer>
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory" />
                                        splitOnCaseChange="1"
generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1"
catenateWords="1"
                                        catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="1"
preserveOriginal="1"/>
                        </analyzer>
                </fieldType>

<field name="Content" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="false"/>

If I make the following query q=Content:speedPost

then docs having Content *speed post *are matched which is as expected but
docs having Content *speedpost* do not match.

Can anybody please highlight if I am going incorrect somewhere