Vicky:

Both examples work fine for me. Can you show us the results of adding
&debug=query?
It does NOT work if I search content:speedPost rather than
Content:speedPost though,
are you sure the casing of your field name case matches exactly?

Also, be sure to re-index your data. Use the admin/analysis page to see
what the transformations
are. Also, take a look at admin/schema browser to see what's actually _in_
your inde.

What does the admin/analysis page show?

And, BTW, it's somewhat inefficient to have the exact same analyzer in both
cases though
that's a fine place to start. If you have  'speed' 'post' and 'speedpost'
in your index, there's
no need to catenate them all back in the query, that's why the default WDFF
is set up
the way it is. But I'd only try refining it after I figured out what's
wrong with your setup though.

FWIW,
Erick