Here you go, it is the default 4.2.1 schema.xml (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/tags/lucene_solr_4_2_1/solr/example/solr/solr.xml),
with the following additions:

<!-- Added these fields -->
<field name="Content" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="false"/>
<field name="ContTest" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="false"/>

<!-- Changed this fieldType -->
<fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
    <analyzer>
            <tokenizer class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory" />
splitOnCaseChange="1" generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1"
catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="1"
preserveOriginal="1"/>
        </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

Test with the field *ContTest*.