Ok, agree.
I mean that I want to set a boost to each review/description (multifield) of
the Places (multifield), and this boost is the corrispective value of the
distance beetween the place and the particular kind of place that I have as
document.

Is it clear?

I Try to explain again the situation:

 - my document is a particular kind of Place (for example airport)
 - my fields are all the text (review and description) of the places around
the airport having a distance < 10 km.

Now if I search for "pizza" solr return me the airport where there are a lot
of terms "pizza" into review/description doesn't consider the distance. So I
want to set a boost at each review/description based on the value of
distance.

Thanks in advance