Thanks Erick, but think if I have an simple float value and not distance.

I have a situation like this:

- id: 1
- myText:  ["iphone", "ipad", "macbook"]
- myFieldFloat: [3.4,2.1,5.3]

I want to set the value of myFieldFloat at his respective myText.

I tried this:

<entity name="item"
query="SELECT myText,
                  myFloatValue
            FROM myTable
            WHERE myCondition" >

      <field name="myText" column="myText" boost="${item.myFloatValue}" />

but it return an error:
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: Data Config
problem: For input string: "{$places.distance_place}"
    at

I also tried to set in my query a Cast, but the same error:

SELECT myText,
  CAST(myFloatValue AS DECIMAL(10,6)) as myFloatValue
  FROM myTable
 WHERE myCondition

please, any suggests?