When i run  "dataimport/?command=full-import&clean=false", solr add new
documents with the information. But if the same information already exists with
the same uniquekey, it replaces the existing document with a new one.
It does not update the document, it creates a new one. It's that possible?

I'm indexing rss feeds. I run the rss example that exists in the solr examples,
and i does that.