: With cron job, I do a http request using curl, to the address
: http://localhost:port/solr/core/dataimport/?command=full-import&clean=false
:
: When it runs, if the rss source has a feed that is already indexed on solr,
: it updates the existing source.
: So if the source has the same information of the destiny, it updates the
: information on the destiny.
:
: I want to prevent that. Is that explicit? I may try to provide some
: examples.

Yes, specific examples would be helpful -- it's not really clear what it
is that you want to prevent.

Please note the URL i mentioned before and use it as a guideline for
how much detail we need to understand what it is you are asking...

: > Can you please be more specific about what you would like to see happen,
: > we can better understand what your actual goal is?  It's really not clear