I wouldn't :). Here's the problem. Say you do this successfully at
index time. How do you then search reasonably? There's often
not near enough information to know what the search language is,
there's little or no context.

If the number of languages is limited, people often index into separate
language-specific fields, say title_fr and title_en and use edismax
to automatically distribute queries against all the fields.

Others index "families" of languages in separate fields using things
like the folding filters for Western languages, another field for, say,
CJK languages and another for Middle Eastern languages etc.

FWIW,
Erick