Thanks, Erik!

I might have missed mentioning something relevant. When querying Solr, I
wouldn't actually need to query all fields, but only the one corresponding
to the language picked by the user on the website. If he's using DE, then
the search should only apply to the text_de field.

What if I need to work with 50 different languages?
Then I would get a schema with 50 types and 50 fields (text_en, text_fr,
text_de, ...): won't this affect the performance ? bigger documents ->
slower queries.