hi,everyone

when i track my solr client  timing cost , i find one problem :

some time the whole execute time is very long ,when i go to detail ,i find
the solr server execute short time  , then the main costs inside httpclient
(make a connection ,send request or recived  response ,blablabla.

i am not familar httpclient inside code . does anyone met the same problem ?

although , i update solrj 's new version ,the problem still.

by the way : my solrj version is : 4.2 ,solr is 3.*

Thanks a lot