Hi,
    I read few chapters of solr cookbook and hope, I have good basic
understanding of Apache solr and Datahandler.
I was able to modify the field and all. I am able to understand now, what i
was advised to do.

Have a  question now.

I know in solr its flat file system and the data will be in denormalized
form.

My question :

Have 3 tables,

1) user (userid, firstname, lastname, ...)
2) master (masterid, skills, ...)
3) child (childid, masterid, userid, ...)

In solr, i have added all these field for each document.

Example,

childid,masterid,userid,skills,firstname,lastname

Real Data Example,

1(childid),1(masterid),1(userid),"java,jsp","baskar","sks"
2(childid),1(masterid),1(userid),"java,jsp","baskar","sks"
3(childid),1(masterid),1(userid),"java,jsp","baskar","sks"

The above data sample is from solr document.
 In my search result, i will have to show all these fields.

 User may change the name at any time.The same has to be updated in solr.

In this case, i need to find all the child id that belongs to the user and
update the username with those child ids.

Please tell me if there is any other better approach than this.

Thanks,
Baskar.S