Hi

   I'm using  the DIH to import data from  oracle database with Solr4.4
   Finally I get 2.7GB index data and 4.1GB tlog data.And the number of
docs was 10900000.

  At first,  I move the 2.7GB index data to another new Solr Server in
tomcat7. After I start the tomcat ,I find the total number of docs was just
half of the orginal number.
  So I thought that maybe the left docs were not commited to index
files,and the  tlog needed to be replayed .

  Sequently , I moved the 2.7GB index data and 4.1GB tlog data to the new
Solr Server in tomcat7.
   After I start the tomcat,an exception comes up as [1].
   Then it halts.I can not access the tomcat server URL.
    I noticed  that  the CPU utilization  was high by using the comand: top
-d 1 | grep tomcatPid.
I thought solr was replaying the updatelog.And I wait a long time and it
still was replaying. As results ,I give up.

   So I want to make sure after I finished the DIH import process ,whether
the whole index was flushed into the index data files. Is there any steps I
missed?
   How to make sure all the index were commited into the index files?.

[1]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19380 [recoveryExecutor-6-thread-1] WARN  org.apache.solr.update.UpdateLog
?.REPLAY_ERR: Exception replaying log
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
    at
org.apache.lucene.queries.function.FunctionValues.longVal(FunctionValues.java:46)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.VersionInfo.getVersionFromIndex(VersionInfo.java:200)
    at org.apache.solr.update.UpdateLog.lookupVersion(UpdateLog.java:736)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.VersionInfo.lookupVersion(VersionInfo.java:183)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.versionAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:672)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.processAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:435)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor.processAdd(LogUpdateProcessorFactory.java:100)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.UpdateLog$LogReplayer.doReplay(UpdateLog.java:1313)
    at org.apache.solr.update.UpdateLog$LogReplayer.run(UpdateLog.java:1202)
    at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
    at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)