Hi
   Another werid problem.
   When we setup the autocommit properties, we  suppose that the index
fille will created every commited.So that the size of the index files will
be large enough. We do not want to keep too many small files as [1].

   How to control the size of the index files.

[1]----------------------------------------------------------------------------
...omited ....
548KB    index/_28w_Lucene41_0.doc
289KB    index/_28w_Lucene41_0.pos