You can create multiple entities in DIH definition and they will all run.
Means duplicating the mapping definition apart from dataSource name, but is
doable.

Alternatively, the configuration file is read on every call to DIH. You can
edit file between different invocations or autogenerate different files
from common template and pass the name as parameter.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)