On 9/27/2013 4:02 PM, Jack Krupansky wrote:
You are using "components" instead of "last-components", so you have to
all search components, including the QueryComponent. Better to use
"last-components".

That did it. Thank you! I didn't know why this was a problem even with your note, until I read the last part of this page, which says that using "components" will entirely replace the default component list with what you specify:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SearchComponent

I copied and modified the handler from one I've already got that's using TermsComponent, which was using components instead of last-components. That handler works, so I figured it would for /tv as well. :)

Thanks,
Shawn