Thanks Jack for quick reply.

Probably my question was not elaborate enough. Let me add more explanation.

*Option 1:
*
Even if I flatten my document to store separate *experiences* in
multivalued field, solr will still return me the doc id 1 and 2 if i query
: *fq=**experience:Boeing&fq=**experience:Executive*

<doc>
    <str name="id">1</str>
    <arr name="companyName">
      <str>Boeing</str>
      <str>Kaseya</str>
    </arr>
    <arr name="positionName">
      <str>Executive</str>
      <str>Technician</str>
    </arr>
    <arr name="experience">
      <str>Boeing, Executive</str>
      <str>Kaseya, Technician</str>
    </arr>
<doc>

<doc>
    <str name="id">2</str>
    <arr name="companyName">
      <str>Boeing</str>
      <str>Kodak</str>
    </arr>
    <arr name="positionName">
      <str>Technician</str>
      <str>Executive</str>
    </arr>
    <arr name="experience">
      <str>Boeing, Technician</str>
      <str>Kodak, Executive</str>
    </arr>
<doc>

*Option 2:

*
Storing separate experience in separate fields and generate query
q=(exp1:(Boeing AND Executive) OR exp2:(Boeing AND Executive)) and this can
be queried to return the docs with the expected match.

<doc>
    <str name="id">2</str>
    <str name="exp1">Boeing, Executive</str>
    <str name="exp2">Kodak, Executive</str>
<doc>
*

*
Please suggest.
*
*
I would just love to know how linkedin does it to show facets for people
working in company with titles.

Thanks