Hi,
I'm thinking of solr cluster architecture before purchasing machines.

My total index size is around 5TB. I want to have replication factor of 3.
total 15TB.
I've understood that I should  have 50-100% of the index size as ram, for OS
cache. Lets say we're talking about around 10TB of memory.
Now I need to split this memory to multiple servers and get the machine spec
I want to buy.
I'm thinking of running multiple solr processes per machine.
is there an upper limit of amount of solr processes per machine, assuming
that I make sure that the total size of indexes of all nodes in the machine
is within the RAM percentage i've defined?