Hi,
We have recently migrated from Solr 3.6 to Solr 4.4.  We are using the
Master/Slave configuration in Solr 4.4 (not Solr Cloud).  We have noticed the
following behavior/defect.

Configuration:
===========

1.       The Hard Commit and Soft Commit are disabled in the configuration (we
control the commits from the application)

2.       We have 1 Master and 2 Slaves configured and the pollInterval is
configured to 10 Minutes.

3.       The Master is configured to have the "replicateAfter" as commit &
startup

Steps to reproduce the problem:
==========================

1.       Delete a document in Solr  (using delete by id).  URL -
http://localhost:8983/solr/annotation/update with body as

2.       Issue a commit in Master
(http://localhost:8983/solr/annotation/update?commit=true).

3.       The replication of the DELETE WILL NOT happen.  The master and slave
has the same Index version.

4.       If we try to issue another commit in Master, we see that it replicates
fine.

Request you to please confirm if this is a known issue.  Thank you.

Regards,
Bharat Akkinepalli