I ran an import last night, and this morning my cloud wouldn't accept
updates. I'm running the latest 4.6 snapshot. I was importing with latest
solrj snapshot, and using java bin transport with CloudSolrServer.

The cluster had indexed ~1.3 million docs before no further updates were
accepted, querying still working.

I'll run jstack shortly and provide the results.