I can't find it in the Admin->Cloud->Tree part of the UI.

Trying to "get" the file:
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 0] get /aliases.json
Node does not exist: /aliases.json

So it didn't stick -- I'm guessing.  I don't see an error message regarding
the "alias" in my logs either.  Anywhere else I should look?

-- Chris