It's also possible to combine Update Request Processor with DIH. That way
if a debug entry needs to be inserted it could go through the same Stanbol
process.

Just define a processing chain the DIH handler and write custom URP to call
out to Stanbol web service. You have access to a full record in URP, so can
add/delete/change the fields at will.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)