There might be a JIRA issue out there about replication not cleaning up on all
fails - e.g. on startup or something - kind of rings a bell…if so, it will be
addressed eventually.

Otherwise, you might have two for a bit just due to multiple searchers being
around at once for a while or something - but it should not be something that
lasts a long time.

- Mark