I am having almost 5 to 6 crores of indexed documents in solr. And when i am
going to change anything in the configuration file solr server is going
down.

As a new user to solr i can't able to find the exact reason for going server
down.

I am using cache's in the following way :

<filterCache class="solr.FastLRUCache"
                 size="16384"
                 initialSize="4096"
                 autowarmCount="4096"/>
 <queryResultCache class="solr.FastLRUCache"
                     size="16384"
                     initialSize="4096"
                     autowarmCount="1024"/>

and i am not using any documentCache, fieldValueCahe's

Whether this can lead any performance issue means going server down.

And i am seeing logging in the server it is showing exception in the
following way

Servlet.service() for servlet [default] in context with path [/solr] threw
exception [java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot call sendError() after
the response has been committed] with root cause

Can anybody help me how can i solve this problem.

Kumar.