Hi Furkan,

Just curious what was the index rate that you were able to achieve?

Regards,

Hien

On Thursday, December 5, 2013 3:06 PM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi;

Erick and Shawn have explained that we need more information about your
infrastructure. I should add that: I had test data at my SolrCloud nearly
as much as yours and I did not have any problems except for when indexing
at a huge index rate and it can be solved with turning. You should optimize
your parameters according to your system. So you should give use more
information about your system.

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

4 Aralık 2013 Çarşamba tarihinde Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org> adlı