you may want to start by updating both your solr and JVM to more recent
releases. looks like you are running solr 4.3.0 and java 6 u31 in your trace.

i would suggest trying with solr 4.5.1 and java 7 u45.

From: Wukang Lin <vboylin1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 09:19
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: JVM crashed when start solr

Hi michael,
    Thank you for  you response. I start solr with follow command line:
java -Xms10240m -Xmx20480m -Dbootstrap_confdir=./solr/conf
-Dcollection.configName=myconf -DzkRun -DzkHost=node4:9983 -DnumShards=3
-jar start.jar
    It doesn't work any more. the solr server crashed when the memory usage
of the server raise up to 5G.